1. Who are the subjects of the treatment
1.1 DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is ADACI Associazione Italiana Acquisti e Supply Management (hereafter, the “Data Controller”), based in Milan (MI), Via Imperia 2 – P. IVA 02111100158.
- a registered letter with return receipt to the address Via Imperia, 2 – 20142 Milan (MI);
- an e-mail message to email@example.com
1.2 PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
Your data may be disclosed to our service company ADACI Formanagement Srl-SU of which ADACI Italian Purchasing and Supply Management Association is the sole member.
Your data may also be communicated to Companies/professional firms that provide assistance and/or consulting services to the Data Controller, in accounting, administrative, tax, legal, fiscal and financial matters, as well as to third party service providers to whom the communication is necessary for the provision of the service/contract performance.
Said individuals will process the data in their capacity as Data Processors.
The Data Controller may also communicate your data to administrative, institutional and/or judicial Authorities and to any other entity to which the communication is obligatory by law and/or for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated in this statement.
Said parties will process the data in their capacity as autonomous Data Controllers.
Your data will not be disseminated.
2. What type of data do we collect?
We deal with two types of data:
2.1. DATA YOU PROVIDED US WITH DIRECTLY
- contact data such as first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number;
- other data: professional category, company name, VAT number/tax code;
- third party data (e.g., data of family members).
2.2. DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We collect the following data through the services you use:
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the “Cookies” section.
3. How do we use the data collected?
3.1. TO GRANT YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES
We use your data to ensure your access to and delivery of our services, including:
- event registration;
- payment of participation fee;
- sending administrative communications.
These treatments are necessary to properly deliver the services.
3.2. TO INFORM YOU ABOUT OUR ACTIVITIES
We use the data collected, where you have expressly given us consent, to inform you about activities that may be of interest to you.
In particular, we use them to:
- invite you to events and meetings organized by us or by third parties our Partners.
4. Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is compulsory only for the processing necessary for the provision of the services referred to in point 3.1 (refusal for purposes of service provision makes it impossible to use the service itself); on the other hand, it is optional for the purposes referred to in point 3.2, and any refusal to give consent has no negative consequences on the provision of the services offered within the website https://www.ifpsmworldsummit2023florence.com/ and related applications.
5. How can you get information about your personal information?
5.1 EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
Any individual using our service can:
- obtain from the controller, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing and, if any, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- request the updating, rectification, supplementation, deletion, restriction of data processing in case one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and the processing of personal data provided for the purpose of commercial communications or sending advertising material. Each user also has the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation;
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller without hindrance;
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Please note that if you have any questions or requests regarding your personal information and respect for your privacy, you can write to the dedicated address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How and for how long will your data be stored?
Personal data will be stored in hard copy and/or electronic/informatic form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in Section 3, while respecting your privacy and current regulations.
Invoices and accounting records are kept for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of exercising the right to be forgotten through a request for the express deletion of personal data processed by the owner, please note that such data will be retained, in a protected form and with limited access, solely for the purpose of investigating and prosecuting crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request, and thereafter will be securely deleted or irreversibly anonymized.
7. How do we ensure the protection of your data?
The data are processed by the subjects indicated in point 1, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (art. 32) for their processing by means of computer, manual and automated tools and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 3 and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
This policy may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the Owner’s use of data about you, the Owner will notify you by prominently posting such changes on its pages or through alternative or similar means.