Florence has 2 airports near the city.
One is Florence International Airport: Amerigo Vespucci which is 5 kms away from the city centre and is connected with taxies, shuttles Bus and bus.
- The rates of the taxi from the airport to the historical centre of Florence are approximately 15 – 20 €.
- The Shuttle Bus connects the airport with the railway station of Santa Maria Novella with one rate of 3,00 – 4,00 € per person.
The other one is Pisa International Airport which is 85 kms away from Florence.
The ticket for the bus that connects the two cities is approximately 7 €.
The price for a taxi from the airport of Pisa to Florence costs approximately 100 €, but you can also choose to use the train that connects the airport of Pisa with the railway station of Santa Maria Novella of Florence. Pisa is a major airport with more flights, while Florence airport is nearer and has less air traffic.
The express train network of Rome enables to reach Florence from different cities via express trains.
There are 3 main railway stations in Florence.
- Firenze SMN (Santa Maria Novella) is the main railway station of Florence. It is situated right in the historical centre of Florence. The Eurostar from Milan, Turin, Venice and Rome arrives in this train station as well as the trains for Viareggio (and the Versilia coast) which leave and arrive in Santa Maria Novella station. Arriving in this station, it is possible to visit the historical centre without taking a bus or a taxi.
- Firenze Campo di Marte is situated some km from the historical centre. It is particularly useful for who must to go to the Artemio Franchi Stadium.
- Firenze Rifredi is another one, a small train station in the zone of Rifredi. The train station is near the hospital of Careggi and the university pole of Florence. It is a few km from the historical centre of Florence.
For who arrives from Milan, the better way is the A1 Bologna-Florence Freeway, Florence North exit, then following the indications for the centre of Florence.
For who arrives from Genoa or France, take the A12 Freeway until to Viareggio, and then follow with the A11 Railway for Florence, Florence North Exit. Then continue for the centre of Florence.
For who arrives from Rome, A1 Rome-Milan Railway, Florence South exit, here following the indications for the centre of Florence.
Florence is a compact city. The best way to explore the city is definitely by walking. The main historic centre can be walked from one end to another in around 15 minutes maximum.
Bus routes also operate within the city. The network is separated into 2 lines.
- One is the city Centre line which has 4 routes C1, C2, C3, D. It moves around the historic centre.
- Another route is ATAF and LI-MA bus which connects with the suburban areas.
There are Airport buses as well:
- The Volain bus takes you to Florence Airport in 20 minutes and
- Terra-vision takes you to Pisa Airport in 70 minutes.
The airport buses are available from SMN station and can drop you from the airport.
- will be accepted if complete and according to their order of arrival, until the ceiling of 750 participants is reached,
- will be confirmed to the individual participants, and to the relative associations in case of grouping, via e-mail within five days,
- will become effective and binding after receipt of the amounts due.
Registration fees and optional dinners must be paid on-line within 14 days of the confirmation of registration, according to one of the following methods:
- bank transfer to ADACI Formanagement Srl S.U. at INTESA SANPAOLO SPA Via Buonarroti 22, 20145 Milano IBAN: IT 41 N 03069 01789 100000006687 – S WIFT/BIC: BCITITMM;
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, PostePay, Apple Pay)
After sending the above confirmation, ADACI Formanagement will provide you a regular invoice which must be paid within the aforementioned deadline. The invoices relating to registrations made from 1-10 September 2023 must be paid within September 15th.
For cancellations received by the Secretariat by 20 July 2023, ADACI will reimburse 95% of the amount paid (5% bank reimbursement charge).
For cancellations received at the Secretariat from 21 July to 31 August 2023, ADACI will reimburse 50% of the amount paid.
For cancellations received by the Secretariat from 1 September 2023, no reimbursement